"Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
Published June 26th, 2009
If you plan on hitting the water this weekend, law enforcement warns that you better stay dry.
TV20's Sarah Pusateri shows how "Operation Dry Water" plans to cut down on a common illegal boating activity.
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- "Operation: Stuff the Bus" Event Saturday
- Marion County Gang Unit Hits The Streets To Crack Down On Gang Activity
- Alachua County Law Enforcement to Crack Down on Illegal Passing of School Buses
- Operation Dry Spring
- Feds Crack Down on "Robocalls"
- GPD: Recent Car Thefts Tied to "Felony Lane" Activity
- "K-2" or Spice Will be Illegal In Florida