SFC Production Manager Loses Job After 37 Years of Service
The nation's unemployment rate hit a 25-year high in May.
After more than 37 years of service as Santa Fe College's TV production manager, Bob Lightner became one of those 350,000 Americans who lost their job in May.
See the video for more on this story.
- Williston Non Profit Service Dog Organization Still Operational After Losing VA Contract
- In Marion County 160 First Year Teachers Will Lose Their Jobs
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- 3 More Employees Lose Jobs in Secret Service Scandal
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Man Loses Job After he Slaps Baby
- County Commission Picks In House Candidate for County Manager Job
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Gainesville's Job Corps Center Could Lose Funding