ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
Published June 30th, 2009
Like many other things in life, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to health care.
In fact, one agency is downsizing to offer a more tailored service. TV20's Robert Bradfield shows us a new ambulance...just for kids.
- Medical Spotlight: UF Health Expands ShandsCair
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- Dance Marathon raises over 2 million for Children's Miracle Network
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Shands Hospital is Building New Hotel For Families and Patients
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- Dangerous New Diet Gaining Popularity
- New emergency room to benefit patients and rescue workers