ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
Published June 30th, 2009
Like many other things in life, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to health care.
In fact, one agency is downsizing to offer a more tailored service. TV20's Robert Bradfield shows us a new ambulance...just for kids.
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Shands Hospital for Children in Gainesville Sneak Peak
- University of Florida Police and Shands Sponsor Children's Bike Rodeo
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- New Website Offers Tips on Bed Bug Prevention and Control for Students
- Shands At UF Installs New CT Scanners
- Construction Nearing Completion at New Shands Cancer Hospital
- New Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Hospital is Building New Hotel For Families and Patients