ShandsCair Offers New Ambulance for Children
Published June 30th, 2009
Like many other things in life, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to health care.
In fact, one agency is downsizing to offer a more tailored service. TV20's Robert Bradfield shows us a new ambulance...just for kids.
- Medical Spotlight: UF Health Expands ShandsCair
- Shands Cair uses new technology
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- Alachua County Fire Rescue unveils new ambulances
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- University of Florida Police and Shands Sponsor Children's Bike Rodeo
- Shands Hospital for Children in Gainesville Sneak Peak
- Shands Hospital is Building New Hotel For Families and Patients
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders