Six Neighboring High Schools Rank in Newsweek's Top 1500 Public High School List
Newsweek recently posted its top 1500 public schools in the United States and five schools in Marion County and Alachua County were listed.
Eastside High School in Gainesville was listed at #20 which is up from its placement at #29 in 2008.
Buchholz High School was listed as # 86 which is up from #112 last year.
Gainesville High School was listed at # 377 in comparison to #542 in 2008.
Belleview was added to the list this year, with a 2009 ranking at #908.
Vanguard was listed as #481 which is down in its ranking from #427 in 2008.
Santa Fe High School was ranked # 963 also recently added to the list.
Eastside and Gainesville High Schools were listed as giving IB and AP testing.
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Marion County Schools get Top Ranking
- Two Local Schools Make Top 100 List
- Playboy Ranks UF in Top 10 Party Schools
- Gainesville Makes Top 20 List of America's Most Romantic Cities
- North Central Florida Schools Rank High On FCAT
- Gainesville Ranks 7th on a list of New Foreclosure Capitals
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Six Months As Top Cop
- Santa Fe College Ranked in Top Ten in the Nation