Stoneridge Installs Solar Panels
A Gainesville apartment complex is soaking up the sun this summer and cutting back on their electric bill.
Stoneridge Apartments began installing solar panels on the clubhouse and storage building and is
the first student apartment community to do so.
The 13.6 kilowatt device is the first phase of installation and cost up to $90 thousand.
It will reduce the use of electricity at the office, fitness center club room, kitchen and laundry facilities.
Phase two involved installing solar panels on all Stoneridge buildings.
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- Solar Panels on School Roofs Approved
- Solar Panel Contract Comes Under Criticism
- Shands At UF Installs New CT Scanners
- Alachua County Installing
- New Traffic Controllers Installed Along Archer Road
- State universities install hand sanitizing stations
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation