With the first day of summer, many North Central Florida residents have been dealing with temperatures in the mid to high 90's.
The American Heart Association suggests doing activities indoors, but if you must go outside, wear light clothing and drink plenty water. Work out in the early morning or late evening. They also say that symptoms of heat exhaustion can quickly turn into a heat stroke, which can be deadly.
- Beating the Summertime Blues Part 3: Something For Everyone
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Summertime Rise in Crime
- Stimulus Dollars Cure Summertime Blues
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops
- Weather Update
- Skywarn Weather Spotter Training
- Hazardous Weather Awareness Week
- Cold Weather
- When Power Goes Out, So Does Weather Radio Signal