Another School Vandalized in Lake City
Lake City Middle School (843 S.W. Arlington Blvd) personnel advised Lake City Police Officer Michael DelCastillo on Wednesday afternoon that person(s) unknown had broke into the gym at the school sometime between July 10 and July 15.
Upon arrival, DelCastillo noticed that the double doors to the gym equipment room were damaged, according to the Lake City Police Department.
It appears that person(s) unknown had entered the gym area through the damaged double doors. Person(s) unknown also emptied one of the fire extinguishers on the gym floor, lit firecrackers inside the gym area and broke a wheelchair in the gym hallway. The suspect then exited the gym through the rear doors, according to the police department.
There are no suspect(s) or witnesses to this crime at this time. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Investigator Andy Miles at 386-752-4344.
- Lake City Business Vandalized Twice within an Hour
- Teens Arrested for Vandalizing Lake Weir Middle School
- One Dead, Another Injured In Lake City Shooting
- Police arrest Lake City church burglar, says could be connected to another
- Driver hurt, kids OK in Lake City school bus crash
- Three Teenagers Vandalize High School
- Marion County School Board seeks help after storage unit vandalized, items ruined
- Legislators Give Hampton Another Chance, Will Stop Plans to Dissolve Troubled City
- Howard Wins Another Term as Hawthorne City Commissioner
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager