Arrests Are Made in TV 20's Cold Case Feature
Local authorities believe they have solved a 2003 murder.
The arrests are just one more step in finding justice for the family of Wayne Hutchinson.
It has been a long wait.
But despite the years going by..their faith has remained strong. Faith that one day their prayers would be answered.
Wednesday night was the first time in six years they went to sleep knowing that their prayers and the hard work of Alachua County Sheriffs Detectives have resulted in a possible solution to the mystery.
Paige Beck takes a look at the crime.. and the recent arrest.
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- TV 20's Bob William;s Honored for Community Service
- TV20's Kristin Giannas Featured on The Ellen Show
- For current Cold Case File click the "Features" section and click Cold Case Files. Cold Case FIles: James Tuff, Jr.
- Arrest made in Gilchrist County murder case
- Arrest Made in Dead Body Case
- Arrests Made in Santa Fe Student's Killing
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- 26 years after Tiffany Sessions' disappearance, case still cold