Art That You Can Ride To Work
He says he's an artist that just so happens to use a very different kind of canvas.
One North Central Floridian's work might cost you more than a painting you'd put up over the fireplace, but hey - you can ride it to work if you want.
For the full story, you watch the video on the right.
- Guns Allowed At Work But Not If You Work At UF
- Can Going Green Save You Some Green?
- Can You Stand the Heat?
- Is Your Car Easy Prey For Crime? GPD Car Report Cards Can Tell You
- Worn Out Running Shoes can Cost You
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Arts and the Economy
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- Arts Economy
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs