Big Plans for Shands AGH Site
The University of Florida's plans for the site of Shands Alachua General Hospital once it closes in November got a little firmer.
The University of Florida has received a multi-million dollar grant that paves the way for a project they say could bring in money and jobs to North Central Florida.
TV-20's Crispin Lopez has more on the on the facility that aims to connect downtown Gainesville with the university.
- Alzheimer's Research Gets Some Big Funding In Florida
- Memorial Site Demolished, Land Owner Has Plans
- City of Alachua reviewing site plan for new Walmart
- Florida Recovery Center Plans on Relocating
- Health administrators release new strategic plan
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- SHANDS AGH CLOSING
- Shands AGH Scheduled to Close
- Shands AGH Makes Yuletide Delivery to Local Elementary School
- Residents Voice Opinions about Shands AGH Closing