Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Big Plans for Shands AGH Site
The University of Florida's plans for the site of Shands Alachua General Hospital once it closes in November got a little firmer.
The University of Florida has received a multi-million dollar grant that paves the way for a project they say could bring in money and jobs to North Central Florida.
TV-20's Crispin Lopez has more on the on the facility that aims to connect downtown Gainesville with the university.
- SHANDS AGH CLOSING
- Shands AGH Scheduled to Close
- Shands AGH Makes Yuletide Delivery to Local Elementary School
- Residents Voice Opinions about Shands AGH Closing
- AGH Property To Become Technology Center
- Big Paddling? Big Success!
- Big Win for Florida Gators, Big Loss for Underage Drinkers at Tailgating Parties
- Big Step For Big Dock
- Big Crowd at the "Big House"
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Needs Donations for Kids