Bronson Church Service Interrupted
According to the Levy County Sheriff's Department, Lucinda Mongo was arrested for felony battery and disrupting religious assembly after she slapped a woman at the Church of God by Faith in Bronson on June 28.
The victim said she was sitting in church and Mongo initiated a verbal altercation. The victim told Mongo that they were in church and did not want to have this conversation with Mongo.
Mongo slapped her hand and sat down. The victim stated that she was so upset over the incident that she had to leave the church service. The altercation disrupted the service and several witnesses completed a sworn statement of the incident.
Mongo is currently on probation for aggravated domestic assault and has prior convictions for aggravated battery.
- Local church provides free medical services
- Local Couple's Trip to Ohio Interrupted by Multi-Car Collision
- Bronson man celebrates 50-years of owning business
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Rasmussen College's Annual Service Day In Ocala
- Helping One Organization At A Time
- "Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs"
- City of Ocala informs residents of tree buying program
- UF offers free eye exams for service dogs
- Trespassing at "The Power Lines" in Bronson