Bronson Church Service Interrupted
According to the Levy County Sheriff's Department, Lucinda Mongo was arrested for felony battery and disrupting religious assembly after she slapped a woman at the Church of God by Faith in Bronson on June 28.
The victim said she was sitting in church and Mongo initiated a verbal altercation. The victim told Mongo that they were in church and did not want to have this conversation with Mongo.
Mongo slapped her hand and sat down. The victim stated that she was so upset over the incident that she had to leave the church service. The altercation disrupted the service and several witnesses completed a sworn statement of the incident.
Mongo is currently on probation for aggravated domestic assault and has prior convictions for aggravated battery.
- Local church provides free medical services
- Local Couple's Trip to Ohio Interrupted by Multi-Car Collision
- Bronson man celebrates 50-years of owning business
- Trespassing at "The Power Lines" in Bronson
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Blessing Bags From Bronson
- Job Agency Moves From Bronson to Chiefland
- Tragedy in Bronson: 2yr old Accidentally Shot by 11 yr old Brother
- Man Killed During Race at Bronson Speedway
- Man Killed on Bronson Speedway Named