Cedar Key Gears Up to Celebrate Clamerica
The Fourth of July brought all kinds of festivities to our region... But in Cedar Key, the holiday brought a special guest.
Suzanne Altamara says she's doing what she loves, sand sculpting, in one of her favorite places...Cedar Key.
And when the city ask her to do a sculpture for the celebration, she jumped at the chance.
Suzanne says with a lot of patience, and a skilled hand (she's been doing this 27 years), a masterpiece is made.
The sculpture will be finished Saturday evening, and Suzanne says she doesn't know how long it will last.
But she says one of her secrets is to spray it with Elmer's glue and water so it will keep as long as possible.
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay
- Cedar Key Police Chief
- Cedar Key Landmark Ready To Re-Open
- Man Sues the City of Cedar Key
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Cedar Key Fishermen Against Oyster Proposal
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
- Settlement Reached in Cedar Key Lawsuit