Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
For the first time, Rhonda Arbuckle of Citra speaks publically on an accident she witnessed last September.
Arbuckle says the event changed her and her family's life forever.
She was one of the first people to respond to the Marion County School bus crash that claimed the life of 13-year old Frances Schee last year.
Watch the video for more.
- Witness speaks about Tesla crash
- Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
- Citra Crash Kills Two
- Gator Players Speak for the First Time Since Mike White Hiring
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- FHP Investigates School Bus Crash in Bradford County
- Boy meets rescuers for first time
- Marion County School Bus Crash
- Ocala Church Bus Crash in Atlanta