Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
For the first time, Rhonda Arbuckle of Citra speaks publically on an accident she witnessed last September.
Arbuckle says the event changed her and her family's life forever.
She was one of the first people to respond to the Marion County School bus crash that claimed the life of 13-year old Frances Schee last year.
Watch the video for more.
- Citra Crash Kills Two
- Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
- Motorcycle Crash Victim Says Driver at Fault Was Texting and Driving
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Endo's Journey, Dog Traveler
- FHP Investigates School Bus Crash in Bradford County
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Son of Woman Killed in Friday Night Gainesville Crash Speaks