Community Comes Foward To Discuss Hate Sign
A story your home team first brought to you last night. Now, more neighbors are coming forward to speak about a sign that has caused so much tension.
A sign stating "Islam is of the Devil" has been posted outside of the Dove World Outreach Center since early Monday.
The city's code enforcement has been out to look at the sign and say the case is under investigation. According to the municipal ordinance 30-317, temporary signs, with no commercial message is permitted.
Take a look at the video for more details.
- "Hateful" Sign Causes Neighborhood Uproar
- Local Pastor and Islamic Relations Director Meet to Discuss Controversial Sign
- Community Comes Together To Support Rape Victim
- Lake City Community Comes Together to Show Support for Cason Family
- State Attorney's Office Files Petition in Hate Crime Against Teacher
- POSSIBLE HATE CRIME
- Drivers Love To Hate Lovebugs
- Got Milk? Farm Bill Discussion Raises Questions on Price of Dairy
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- County Commissioners Discuss Half Cent Sales Tax Increase