Community Mourns Loss of Well-Known Teacher
Published July 20th, 2009
Charles David Sheppard taught at Anderson Elementary School in Cross City for 36 years.
On Friday, he died in a boating accident near Steinhatchee. He was 60 years old.
Teachers and students at Anderson Elementary say he'll be greatly missed.
- Stabbing Suspect Well-Known to Holly Heights
- Well-Known Chef Killed in Motorcycle Accident
- Gainesville community mourning loss of swimming coach, leader
- Community Mourns the Loss of 5 Children
- Mourning the Loss of Officer Killed in the Line of Duty
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Family Mourns Loss of Daughter at Hands of Father
- Levy County mourns the loss of Robert Philpot
- Family mourns loss of man killed in PineRidge Apartments
- Students mourn loss of UF physics professor