Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
ElderCare's Journey Program
Many older adults find themselves in depressing situations as time goes on. Journeys lets them talk about their concerns with counselors and each other in group therapy. They also offer free door-to-door transportation and a hot lunch. The program has been around since September and averages 10 clients a day.
- Arrested For Running String Elderly Care Facilities
- Family's Journey to Bring Home Adopted Son Ends
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- Sheriff's Office Creates New Program To Lower Agricultural Crime
- AAA Tow To Go Program To Run Through St. Patrick's Day
- Changes to County's CHOICES Program
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- High Hopes for UF's Pediatric Brain Tumor Program