Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
Event organizers say it served a dual purpose ...
The "Gator Charity Challenge" gave fans a chance to see their favorite team in action ... and donate to a good cause.
Everyone ... from the fans who packed the swamp, to the players on the field... had one thing on their minds: Charity.
For the players ... there was a lot of pushing, running, and flipping, all to show their strength.
But officials with the six charities the players represented say the biggest challenge was raising money to give back to those in need.
The charities that were represented include American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Children's Miracle Network, March of Dimes, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the North Florida Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Sports Bars Packed With Gator Fans for Sugar Bowl
- A year of firsts for the Swamp Challenge
- The Fourth Annual Gator Charity Challenge
- Coming Together: 4th Annual Gator Charity Challenge
- Gators VS Huskies, Fan Reaction
- Unhappy Florida Gator Fans
- Fans React To Gators Loss Against Alabama
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Billboard Gets Mixed Reaction From Gator Football Fans
- Fans Watch as Former Gators Try to Impress Pro Scouts