Healthy Families Graduation
The First Christian Church in Ocala was full of smiles Friday afternoon. Hand-in-hand families made their way to the front of the room to be recognized as a "Healthy Family." The program is free of charge, families just have to be willing to open the doors to their home at least once a week to The Children's Home Society's trained staff.
"Our goal is to achieve self-sufficiency of the parents, as well as ensure that the children are school ready." Even though today represented the families achieving the goal of the program, the staff members don't just forget about the little ones. The families will continue contact with the Children's Home Society on an annual basis.
- A Family That Exercises Together, Stays Healthy Together
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
- Staying Cool & Healthy in the Heat
- 11/5/12 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Smoothies
- 1/14/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Vacation
- 1/21/13 Fitzness Minute: Healthy Cruising
- Keeping Your Heart Healthy
- Marion County Graduation Schedules
- Leukemia Survivor Graduates