Lake City Police Officer Arrested: She Turned Herself In
Lake City Police Officer Shea Brown was arrested by the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday morning (July 8) on a felony warrant issued by the State’s Attorney Office for Tampering with Evidence, according to the Lake City Police Department.
This warrant was issued after the Florida Department of Law Enforcement conducted an investigation of some missing evidence from the Lake City Police Department.
Brown's bond was set at $5,000, and she was booked at the Columbia County Detention Center, according to the release.
Brown was bonded out of jail by A1 Bail Bonds Service, and she was placed on administrative leave without pay by the Lake City Police Department.
The police department is now conducting an internal investigation into this incident, and no other information will be released at this time until the investigation is completed.
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- Battery Of Two Lake City Police Officers
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Police arrest Lake City church burglar, says could be connected to another
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Former Police Officer Turns Himself In To Jail
- Accused Red Cross Fraudster Turns Herself In
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail