Local Government Taps Into Social Networking
Social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter have quite a following.
And government officials in North Central Florida want to tap into that resource.
Alachua County already has a YouTube.com channel.
Gainesville city staff met Tuesday to discuss similar projects.
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.
- Scene Tap Set to Launch in Gainesville
- Same Sex Marriages Gain Equal Standing in the Eyes of Federal Government
- Government Says UF Cannot Hide Locations of Animal Research Labs
- Smuggled Dinosaur Skeleton Returned to Mongolian Government
- City Commissioners Consider New Governance Structure for GRU
- Lenders Warn a Long Government Shutdown Could Delay Mortgage Loans
- Alachua County's 'Foster Grandparents' On Hold Due to Government Shutdown
- Congress Prepares for a Long Night in Preparation for a Possible Government Shutdown