Local Government Taps Into Social Networking
Social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter have quite a following.
And government officials in North Central Florida want to tap into that resource.
Alachua County already has a YouTube.com channel.
Gainesville city staff met Tuesday to discuss similar projects.
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.
- Scene Tap Set to Launch in Gainesville
- What's on Tap for Game Day
- Same Sex Marriages Gain Equal Standing in the Eyes of Federal Government
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Local "Action Network" Holds A Meeting For Change
- City of Dunnellon Announces New Network Contractor
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available
- UF Unveils Updated Computer Network