Local Government Taps Into Social Networking
Social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter have quite a following.
And government officials in North Central Florida want to tap into that resource.
Alachua County already has a YouTube.com channel.
Gainesville city staff met Tuesday to discuss similar projects.
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.
- Scene Tap Set to Launch in Gainesville
- Same Sex Marriages Gain Equal Standing in the Eyes of Federal Government
- Local "Action Network" Holds A Meeting For Change
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- UF Unveils Updated Computer Network
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available
- City of Dunnellon Announces New Network Contractor