Local Pastor and Islamic Relations Director Meet to Discuss Controversial Sign
A sign prominently displayed in front of the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville reads "Islam is of the Devil."
Ramzy Kilic, executive director of the Tampa Chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, asked to meet with Pastor Terry Jones to discuss the sign.
Kilic also asked for the signs to be taken down, but Pastor Jones refused.
TV20's Josh Rosenthal will have more on the controversial story tonight at 11 p.m.
- Family Life Church Members Meet to Discuss Pastor
- Three New Islam Signs at Dove Outreach Center
- Controversy at Alachua County School Board Meeting
- Local business owner posts controversial signs
- Troop Pullout Discussion at Town Hall Meeting
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- Legislature to Meet to Discuss Florida Rail System
- County Millage Rates Discussed at Commission Meeting
- Commissioners Meet to Discuss Future of Empowerment Center
- Gainesville Meets to Discuss Police Chief Position Opening