Ocala Sexual Assault on a Dog
A dog owner came home to find her dog bleeding, only to find out later that the dog had been sexually assaulted. Diamond, a three year old pit bull had to be rushed to the emergency room after her owner says she would not stop bleeding. Vets told the owner that because the dog is spayed, an assault by someone or a thing would be the only thing to make the dog bleed. Diamond lost 80% of her blood and had to have a transfusion. It cost the owner $1700 to keep her dog alive. The owner wants whoever did this to be brought to justice.
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- Coach Arrested For Sexual Assault On A Minor
- UF Student Accused of Sexually Assaulting 3 Inebriated Victims...
- Sexual Assault
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Witness to Sexual Assault Leads Police to Attacker
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month