Ocala Sexual Assault on a Dog
A dog owner came home to find her dog bleeding, only to find out later that the dog had been sexually assaulted. Diamond, a three year old pit bull had to be rushed to the emergency room after her owner says she would not stop bleeding. Vets told the owner that because the dog is spayed, an assault by someone or a thing would be the only thing to make the dog bleed. Diamond lost 80% of her blood and had to have a transfusion. It cost the owner $1700 to keep her dog alive. The owner wants whoever did this to be brought to justice.
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- Girl Calls Sex Hotline, Expects Sexual Assault Counseling
- Third Allegation of Sexual Assault Lands Live Oak Couple in Suwannee Jail
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Coach Arrested For Sexual Assault On A Minor
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- UF Student Accused of Sexually Assaulting 3 Inebriated Victims...
- Sexual Assault