In the Pines Gets Extension
Owners of an apartment complex in Gainesville that needs lots of work got an extension Thursday.
Code enforcement officers say In the Pines Apartments has rotting wood on staircases and balconies -- among other problems.
Back in November the city's Code Board found owners guilty of the violations and gave them six months for repairs.
That deadline came in early June.
The owners asked for more time -- and got it.
Code board members granted a six month extension.
Meanwhile, less than half the units at In the Pines are occupied.
The board is made up of seven volunteers from the community.
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- 60 Day Extension for UF Departments to Pinch Their Pennies
- ObamaCare Deadline March 31st, Extension For Some
- Extensive Food Stamp Fraud in Gainesville
- VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
- Unemployment Benefits Extension
- Florida Back to Work Program Hopes for Extension
- North Central Florida takes advantage of voter registration deadline extension
- Homicide at Southern Pine Apartments
- Murder In Southern Pines Apartment Complex