Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office Drug/Vice Unit arrested a father and his daughter Thursday on drug charges.
Deputies conducted a search warrant at 123 E. Satsuma St. in Satsuma as part of an ongoing investigation involving organized methamphetamine lab operators in Putnam County, according to the sheriff's office.
Michael Charles Blevins, 43, was charged with delivery/distribution of meth, possession of meth with intent to sell and possession of narcotic equipment. He also had an outstanding warrant from another county. His bond was set at $7,712.
Laura Randi Blevins, 19, was also arrested and charged with delivery/distribution of meth and possession of narcotic equipment. Her bond was set at $5,508.
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Lawtey Family Busted For Meth Lab Faces Judge
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Mobile Meth Lab is Stopped in Gilchrist County
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County