Tent City Aftermath Part I
In the first part of a three part series, TV20's Josh Rosenthal looks into Gainesville's Tent City.
The wooded area south of Depot Road used to be home to more than 200 homeless people. After a rise in violence in the area, police enforced trespass laws on the pieces of private property that made up Tent City. That meant that around 200 homeless people were suddenly tentless too.
In this installment of the series, Josh attempts to shed some light on how people got to Tent City in the first place.
- Tent City Aftermath Part II
- Tent City Aftermath Part III
- Ocala city Council Not Ready to Vote on Proposed Tent City
- City will vote on cleaning up Tent City
- Tent City Residents May Be Stuck Finding New Homes
- Tent City Residents Being Evicted
- Homeless Will be Forced to Vacate Tent City
- Eviction Day for Tent City On The Horizon
- Tent City Cats Up For Adoption
- A Solution to Tent City?