Treasure Hunters Roadshow
One man's trash, another man's treasure? That's what a few ladies were hoping when they stopped by The Treasure Hunter's Roadshow.
Many have seen Antique's Roadshow on PBS, but starting Tuesday residents have the chance to experience something similar. The Treasure Hunter's Roadshow is currently spending the week in Gainesville. This is the third time they have visited. They are encouraging people to bring in anything, even the unusual.
One recent visitor literally stumbled onto an item, worth $800.
"We have been using it for a doorstop and tripping over it, what do you think it is and the fellow said well we will have to take it out of it's covering. But we will do that and check to see what it is, and sure enough it was a 100 ounce bar of silver."
In return for items like a silver door-stop or gold coins, cash will be given on the spot.
Date & Time:July 21-25
Tuesday – Friday (9 am – 6pm) Saturday (9 am – 4 pm)
3700 SW 42nd St
Gainesville, FL 32608
- Claim Your Treasures
- A Lost Treasure On Fifth Avenue
- Trash or Treasure? Part Two
- Trash or Treasure Part Three
- Trash or Treasure Part One
- Local Hunters Suggest a Potential Solution to "Bear Problem"
- Hunter Marine Business Troubles
- The Grave Hunters
- Gator Hunters Stuck In The Mud
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Hunters Tell How They Found Aguilar's Remains