Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
47-year-old David Busch and 31-year-old Barbara Davis were arrested Thursday morning. Gainesville police say they received a complaint from the Department of Children and Families alleging that the two took part in inappropriate sexual conduct with a young teenage girl.
That same girl told police that there was child porn in the house. Investigators said they took out three computers, numerous disks, and letters from the house.
"We'll process all the evidence, the items that we removed from the house," said GPD Sgt. Ray Barber. "If there is any child pornography on it, then subsequent charges may stem from that."
Both Busch and Davis have been charged with first degree felonies. They were also charged for having 112 grams of marijuana in the home.
- ASO Deputy arrested for sexually assaulting 13-year-old
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Belleview Man Accused Of Raping 13-Year-Old
- Funeral Service for 13-Year-Old Ashley Ertle
- Police say 13-year-old steals car & crashes
- 10-year-old boy charged in 2-year-old cousin's death
- Man arrested for sexually assaulting 3-year-old
- Deputies: 16-year-old attempted robbery suspect could be charged as adult
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder