UF Drops on Party List
Students at the University of Florida are partying a little bit less these days -- or, at least, that's what researchers at the Princeton Review say.
UF made No.2 on the party school list this year.
That's down from last year, when UF ranked first.
"I guess it depends on how much stock you put in them," said Steve Orlando, UF spokesperson. "I mean, you have to bear in mind these rankings are based on surveys conducted with about 120,000 students nationwide. So they're not exactly scientific."
The university topped another list this time around.
UF ranked first for career services.
Officials say that's no surprise and that the UF Career Resource Center is top notch.
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- Gainesville Ranks 7th on a list of New Foreclosure Capitals
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Mom Protests Summer Reading List Book
- Rod Smith Named Chair of Florida Democratic Party
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Saint Francis House Gives Christmas Party, Caters to Families