Union Rep Concerned Over Auditors
The controversy called "Crowley-Gate" turned into what president Obama hopes is a "teaching moment" on race relations.
Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates and the man who had arrested him, Cambridge police sergeant James Crowley, had a beer with the president last night to try to sort things out.
That doesn't mean the situation will cool off completely.
One organization that spoke out against the arrest of Gates is coming to Gainesville to conduct a review of the police department.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that isn't sitting well with one union head.
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- EPA Hears Concerns Over Koppers Cleanup
- Concerns Over Tougher FCAT
- State Rep Sentenced for Solicitation of Sex
- Sheriffs Concerns
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Dangerous Dog Ordinance Raises Concerns
- Contaminated Seafood A Growing Concern After BP Oil Spill
- Crime Spree Has Gaineville Businesses Concerned