Union Rep Concerned Over Auditors
The controversy called "Crowley-Gate" turned into what president Obama hopes is a "teaching moment" on race relations.
Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates and the man who had arrested him, Cambridge police sergeant James Crowley, had a beer with the president last night to try to sort things out.
That doesn't mean the situation will cool off completely.
One organization that spoke out against the arrest of Gates is coming to Gainesville to conduct a review of the police department.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that isn't sitting well with one union head.
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- EPA Hears Concerns Over Koppers Cleanup
- Concerns Over Tougher FCAT
- Turkey Creek Residents Express Concern Over Biomass Noise
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- State Rep Sentenced for Solicitation of Sex
- State Rep. Baxley Defends "Stand Your Ground" Amid Calls for Its Repeal
- Rep. Ted Yoho Talks About Key Issues At A Town Hall Forum
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Sheriffs Concerns