Union Rep Concerned Over Auditors
The controversy called "Crowley-Gate" turned into what president Obama hopes is a "teaching moment" on race relations.
Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates and the man who had arrested him, Cambridge police sergeant James Crowley, had a beer with the president last night to try to sort things out.
That doesn't mean the situation will cool off completely.
One organization that spoke out against the arrest of Gates is coming to Gainesville to conduct a review of the police department.
TV-20's Josh Rosenthal tells us that isn't sitting well with one union head.
- Alachua County parents concerned over new state education bill
- Publix salad recalled over listeria concerns
- City auditor: GREC overcharging for power
- City auditor to review policies and procedures
- Neighbors Concerned Over Origin of Water in Drainage Swale
- Concerns Over Tougher FCAT
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- Turkey Creek Residents Express Concern Over Biomass Noise
- Vendors Voice Concerns Over Bo Diddley Renovations
- Parents Concerned Over Development Changes in Jonesville