Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Burglary Suspects Arrested in Mont Brook
The Levy County Sheriff's Department arrested two suspects this week in connection with a robbery at Garry Chung Auto Services.
On August 8, Garry Chung Auto Services reported a 1994 Acura, boat motor, trolling motor and various other items stolen from the business, according to the Sheriff's Department.
The investigation led detectives to James Stevens, 20, of Williston and Todd Bunting, Jr., 19, of Williston. According to authorities, Stevens and Bunting entered the impound yard by climbing over a barb wire fence. They used a hammer to break the front gate hinges in order to drive the stolen car from the business.
Detectives recovered the stolen Acura (valued at $1,500), boat motor and trolling motor.
Stevens stated he did not have any knowledge about the incident, though his finger prints have been positively identified inside the stolen car. Bunting confessed to detectives.
Both are charged with grand theft auto, grand theft and burglary.
- Suspect Arrested for Eagle Point Burglaries
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Suspect Arrested in Sylvan Learning Burglary
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
- Burglary Suspect Falls Through Restaurant Roof
- Burglary Suspects Face Charges
- Ocala Police Looking for Burglary Suspects
- Man Suspected of Burglaries Caught
- Foiled Burglary Suspect Escapes
- Burglary Spree Arrest