Chef Elmo Remembered
Sunday hundreds gathered to remember Chef Elmo Moser.
His friends in the Sovereign Knights along with his wife Lupe gathered at the Publix in Jonesville for a motorcycle procession to the Best Western Gateway Grand.
There 500 of Elmo's closest friends were waiting to share their memories.
"Elmo was a good friend of mine, but most of all he was just a great human being," said Lloyd Vipperman. "A true gentleman and I'm sad to see him go."
"I carried his handkerchief and I sprayed it with cologne so I could bring it with me incase some of the old friends wanted to take one more wiff," said wife Lupe Moser. "And his hugs were just warm and always smelled good"
- Chef Elmo Memorial Service: Sunday, Aug. 9
- Sesame Street's Elmo And Cookie Monster Visit TV Twenty
- Master Chefs of the CIA at Eastside High School
- Well-Known Chef Killed in Motorcycle Accident
- Celebrity Chef Teaches Children Healthy Eating Habits
- Fla. Chef Discovers Nine-Legged Octopus
- Renown Chefs Visit Eastside High
- Abuse Allegations Against Elmo Puppeteer Dropped
- Another Elmo Accuser Steps Forward
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe