City of Ocala Lifts Hiring Freeze
It's been a rough year in terms of employment in North Central Florida, but one city has some positive news to report. The City of Ocala has lifted it's hiring freeze. The policy has been in place for several months and the city has reduced it's workforce by almost 90 positions. Now the city is looking to immediately fill some of those vacant jobs. The jobs vary from field labor, to administration, and law enforcement. The city hopes to have them filled by October first of this year. To apply for these jobs, just follow the link below.
- Gainesville Charity Facing Freeze on Funding from City of Gainesville
- City Of Alachua Breaks History With New Hire
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- Ocala city Council Not Ready to Vote on Proposed Tent City
- FAMU Lifts Suspension of Famed Marching Band
- Meal Ban Lifted for Gainesville's Homeless on Three Holidays
- Women in Combat, Ban Lifted
- Suspension Lifted for FAMU Choir
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Ban Lifted
- Lift Off from the Space Coast!