Deputy Arrested for Purchasing Prescription Meds
The Marion County Sheriff's Department arrested one of their deputies, Richard Lohbauer, today and charged him with purchase and posession of a controlled substance.
The Sheriff's Office, working with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, launched an investigation into the deputy after receiving an anonymous tip in May, according to authorities.
The investigation resulted in the arrest of two persons who were observed participating in an unlawful drug transaction. A meeting and exchange by Lohbauer,50, and Gina Plemley at a BP Station in Ocala was observed by FDLE agents earlier today.
Plumley ,25, of Belleview was also charged with sale of a controlled substance.
- Deputies: Prescription Pill Addiction Is An Epidemic
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- FDLE Arrests Chemist for Switching Prescription Pills for Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI
- Deputies Arrest Man for Robbery/Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Marion County Deputy Arrested for Soliciting Prostitution
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man