Drivers ... Move Over!
Florida Highway Patrol troopers want drivers to give them -- and other emergency officials -- some space.
Florida law requires drivers in the far right lane to move over or slow down by 20 mph when approaching an emergency vehicle pulled over.
Officials in Columbia County announced the campaign Friday morning in Lake City.
- Bus driver cleared after running over 7-year-old
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Move Over Law Crackdown
- Move Over Law
- FHP troopers crack down on move over violations trying to save lives
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Fla. Teens Charged with Shooting BB Gun at Driver
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- New Laws for Drivers