Drivers ... Move Over!
Florida Highway Patrol troopers want drivers to give them -- and other emergency officials -- some space.
Florida law requires drivers in the far right lane to move over or slow down by 20 mph when approaching an emergency vehicle pulled over.
Officials in Columbia County announced the campaign Friday morning in Lake City.
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Move Over Law Crackdown
- Move Over Law
- FHP troopers crack down on move over violations trying to save lives
- Bus driver cleared after running over 7-year-old
- North Marion High School driver's ed worker faces firing over using vehicles for personal errands
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- Jest Fest Moves to Bigger Venue and Welcomes More Organizations
- Senator Moves for More Election Accountability in the State