Drivers ... Move Over!
Florida Highway Patrol troopers want drivers to give them -- and other emergency officials -- some space.
Florida law requires drivers in the far right lane to move over or slow down by 20 mph when approaching an emergency vehicle pulled over.
Officials in Columbia County announced the campaign Friday morning in Lake City.
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Move Over Law
- Kids Learn ... By Getting Grossed Out
- Used Car Lot ... With A Twist
- Deal ... Or Scam?
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Fla. Teens Charged with Shooting BB Gun at Driver
- New Laws for Drivers
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"