Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
After two emotion-filled days friends and family say Wayne Vincent's memory will live on in their hearts.
"We have laughed, we've cried, we've had every emotion," said Lee Vincent. "But it's just so great to see all the younger people that knew Wayne and for them to tell me what he meant to me. I'm not for sure as parents we ever realize what friends our children have, but I have seen that from Wayne's friends."
Mr. Vincent also shared his gratitude for the community supporting and honoring his son.
"Every one of us has to accept when someone is killed in action or killed in the military or killed in our everyday life," he said. "We that carry on have to go through a process of mourning and when you have a community supporting you it lightens the load immeasurably."
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Cedar Key Boy
- Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
- "Good Samaritan" food drive for Evergreen Elementary School families
- Two North Central Florida Families Have Their Fallen Marines Memorialized
- Family Mourns Loss of Daughter at Hands of Father
- Family mourns loss of man killed in PineRidge Apartments
- Family Mourns Death of Cedar Key Boy
- Family mourns US army vet killed in car accident on Christmas Day
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family