Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations
Gainesville's new ordinance designed to curb underage drinking may claim a high profile restaurant.
The number of violations each nightspot has received so far this year has been released and the place with the most violations isn't the one with the worst reputation.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Underage Drinking Violations May Net Penalties
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Gainesville leaders to amend underage drinking ordinance
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
- Long time Gainesville Restaurant May Close
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Meets Resistance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Underage Drinking Down
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking