Juvenile Sprayed Teen with Mace
Police are searching for a black male juvenile after he reportedly sprayed another black male juvenile with mace Friday around 6 p.m.
Lake City Police Officer Larry Shallar responded to 412 N.E. Morgan St., and the 13-year-old victim stated that he was traveling down Martin Luther King Drive when the suspect juvenile started yelling at him.
The victim told police that when he stopped to see what the suspect juvenile wanted, he was sprayed in the face with pepper spray.
The suspect fled the area and has not been found. Police are charging the suspect with aggravated battery.
- Teen Charged as Juvenile in Ohio School Shooting
- Spraying for Mosquitoes Continues in Gainesville
- No More Juvenile Drug Court Program
- Juvenile Assesment Center Closing
- Juvenile Caught with Gun
- Juvenile Correctional Facility Employee Accused of Child Abuse
- Spring Break And Juveniles
- Not the First Time a K-9 Attacked a Juvenile
- Juvenile Crime Down in Alachua County
- Gainesville Police Arrest 3 Juveniles in Graffiti Rampage