Local Non For Profit Group Partners with UAA
Their goal is to create a more sustainable lifestyle. Members of Neutral Gator, a non profit group, are partnering with the University of Florida Athletic Association to make the entire program "neutral."
Neutral Gator's parent company, Earth Givers, focuses on projects that reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Sunday, at the Thomas Center, Neutral Gator held an event to highlight the program's efforts in and around Gainesville.
"We're working with the University of Florida, we're taking their entire athletic department, carbon neutral, and we're doing that with community projects and we're saving people money, there's a social, environmental component and an economical component. So, we're keeping it all local and I think that's the most important thing we're doing," says Neutral Gator President Jacob Cravey.
For more information on their initiative, you can visit Neutral Gator
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Williston Non Profit Service Dog Organization Still Operational After Losing VA Contract
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- GPD's Non-Profit Program On The Hook For $2,500
- Non-Profit Gym Celebrating Success
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers