Local Non For Profit Group Partners with UAA
Their goal is to create a more sustainable lifestyle. Members of Neutral Gator, a non profit group, are partnering with the University of Florida Athletic Association to make the entire program "neutral."
Neutral Gator's parent company, Earth Givers, focuses on projects that reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Sunday, at the Thomas Center, Neutral Gator held an event to highlight the program's efforts in and around Gainesville.
"We're working with the University of Florida, we're taking their entire athletic department, carbon neutral, and we're doing that with community projects and we're saving people money, there's a social, environmental component and an economical component. So, we're keeping it all local and I think that's the most important thing we're doing," says Neutral Gator President Jacob Cravey.
For more information on their initiative, you can visit Neutral Gator
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan