Machen Prepares State of the University Address
University of Florida President Bernie Machen is scheduled to give his annual State of the University Address Thursday afternoon.
In a one-on-one interview with TV20, Machen said he wants the university to grow, despite recent budget cuts.
He's expected to discuss topics like the school's student-faculty ratio and future research.
- Machen Addresses Faculty Senate
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down
- UF President Bernie Machen Will Not Step Down
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- Governor Scott Touts Job Growth at Annual 'State of the State' Address
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- State of the State Address