Marion County Sex Abuse Case
Published August 12th, 2009
Investigators in Marion County say a man locked one child in his room, while he molested another child in an another room.
For more on this story, view the video on the right.
- Child Abuse Cases In Levy County
- Four Cases of Meningitis in Florida... All in Marion County
- Possible Case of Swine Flu in Marion County
- Marion County has a case of "Horse Fever"
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Fifth Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis Reported in Marion County
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Trial Begins for Horse Abuse Case
- Officials Admit Mistake in Child Abuse Case
- Man Arrested In Abuse Case