Missing Micanopy Woman Prompts Silver Alert
The Alachua County Sheriff’s Office is issuing a Silver Alert for Martha Epps Taylor, a 78 year old Micanopy resident who was last seen leaving her residence in Micanopy headed for Tampa Florida to visit relatives. Ms. Taylor suffers from Alzheimers and may become confused and disoriented easily.
Ms. Taylor was last seen on August 8, 2009 at 9:30 a.m. driving a 2008 silver Pontiac G6 bearing FL tag KO61SJ. She should have arrived at her destination in Tampa at sometime just after noon on the 8th. During past trips to this same location Ms. Taylor traveled via US 301 because she is afraid to drive on I-75.
Anyone who believes they may have spotted Ms. Taylor or her vehicle is encouraged to contact their local law enforcement immediately.
Martha Epps Taylor is described as follows:
• B/F, DOB 08-16-1933, 5’ 8” tall weighing approximately 145 lbs with brown eyes and black shoulder length straight hair.
• Ms Taylor was last seen wearing an unknown colored T-shirt, blue jeans, a red baseball cap, eyeglasses, and a gold cross on a chain around her neck.
• 2008 silver Pontiac G6 bearing FL tag K061SJ.
If you have information concerning her whereabouts please contact the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office at (352) 955-1818 or call your nearest law enforcement agency.
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Missing Silver Alert Senior Found Dead
- Missing Monkey from Marion County Settles in Micanopy
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- MCSO: Woman's body identified; death investigation continues in Silver Springs
- Woman dies in Silver Springs Shores house fire
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail
- Deputies Looking for Missing Woman in Marion County