Ocala's "King of Crack" is Dethroned
The man who police officials dubbed the "King of Crack" has been taken off the streets. Chester Scott was arrested Wednesday in Ocala and is charged with trafficking crack, conspiracy to traffic crack and the sale of crack.
Scott, who has a lengthy arrest record, was previously arrested in November of last year for selling crack along with his brother. He was released from jail in January on $550,000 bond. He was placed on house arrest and only allowed to leave his house for work.
In May, using his lawn care business as a front, Scott allegedly began to sell crack once again. He made several drug deals to undercover officers from the Marion County Sheriff's Office, who subsequently arrested him.
Scott is currently being held in the Marion County jail with no bond.
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- A Tour of Ocala's Most Haunted Places
- Ocala's International Thoroughbred Apprenticeship
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- Ocala's New Power Plant
- Ocala's Culinary Combat
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named
- Ocala's Winter Wonderland