Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
Lake City police responded to a hit-and-run crash Saturday afternoon and found a victim with a leg injury.
The hit and run happened at East Duval Street and Northeast Gordon Place in Lake City.
The victim told police that he was riding his bicycle east on the sidewalk at U.S. 90 East and Northeast Gordon Place when a silver Mazda Tribute struck him and his bicycle, knocking him to the ground.
The victim also told police that the unknown driver of the hit-and-run car fled the scene, heading west on U.S. 90 East.
The hit-and-run car was not located, and the victim's injuries appeared to be non-life threatening. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Investigator Andy Miles at 386-752-4344.
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- Former Principal Accused in Stabbing, Hit-and-run
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car