Is The Recession Over?
If you pay attention to the "economic indicators," one day it's on the way up, the other it's plummeted even further down than before. The economy isn't easy to figure out, and sometimes it's even tougher if you look at the numbers.
One economist says good news is on the way though; she says she's pretty sure the recession is over.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Controversy Over Gainesville Hotel & Conference Center Over?
- Housing for Homeless Vets: Is the Debate Over?
- State Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level Since Recession
- Homeschoolers Get Recess, Friends and Art too
- Recession Affects Visits to the Doctor
- Psychic and the Recession
- Consumer Confidence at Post-Recession High, NCF Residents Hopeful
- Recession Resulting in Drastic Changes
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs