Residents Pay Tribute to Donald Wayne Vincent
Donald Wayne Vincent, a Gainesville resident and a U.S. Marine was killed last week in Afghanistan. The procession for Vincent made it's way through North Central Florida. Traveling through Starke, continuing south on 301 through Waldo and finally reaching Gainesville. Men, women and children got to see the motorcade as it passed by and salute a hero who made the ultimate sacrifice.
TV20's Crispin Lopez and Jamel Lanee have the story. Watch the video to your right.
- Couple Pays Tribute to Son Killed in Afghanistan
- Law Enforcement Memorial pays tribute to fallen officers
- Alachua County Commissioners voted to raise taxes. But will residents actually pay less?
- Marine Wayne Vincent Dies in Combat
- Vincent Funeral
- Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
- Ocala Man Pays Tribute to Metry Kelly at Gatornationals
- Death row inmate wants early execution
- Death row inmate seeks execution
- "Good Samaritan" food drive for Evergreen Elementary School families