Residents Pay Tribute to Donald Wayne Vincent
Donald Wayne Vincent, a Gainesville resident and a U.S. Marine was killed last week in Afghanistan. The procession for Vincent made it's way through North Central Florida. Traveling through Starke, continuing south on 301 through Waldo and finally reaching Gainesville. Men, women and children got to see the motorcade as it passed by and salute a hero who made the ultimate sacrifice.
TV20's Crispin Lopez and Jamel Lanee have the story. Watch the video to your right.
- Marine Wayne Vincent Dies in Combat
- Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
- Couple Pays Tribute to Son Killed in Afghanistan
- Alachua County Commissioners voted to raise taxes. But will residents actually pay less?
- Vincent Funeral
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Ronald McDonald House Renovations
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds