Second Rabies Scare In Marion County
The Marion County Health Department is reporting another rabies alert within a week - the first was announced on Tuesday. This alert covers Marion County residents between S.E. 32nd St. and S.E. 147th Place.
County Officials say the more recent alert is being issued because a fox tested positive for rabies.
Do you know how to protect yourself? Watch the video on the right for more.
- Rabies Alert Issued In Marion County
- Marion County Bomb Scare
- Suspicious Letters Scare in Marion County
- Second Rabies Alert Issued in Ocala
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Second Person In Marion County Dies From H1N1 Virus
- Alachua County Hasn't Seen Rabies in Feral Cats in Four Years
- Bomb Scare in Alachua County
- Alachua Second Healthiest County in Florida
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days