Second Rabies Scare In Marion County
The Marion County Health Department is reporting another rabies alert within a week - the first was announced on Tuesday. This alert covers Marion County residents between S.E. 32nd St. and S.E. 147th Place.
County Officials say the more recent alert is being issued because a fox tested positive for rabies.
Do you know how to protect yourself? Watch the video on the right for more.
- Rabies Alert Issued In Marion County
- Marion County Bomb Scare
- Second Rabies Alert Issued in Ocala
- Second Person In Marion County Dies From H1N1 Virus
- Bomb Scare in Alachua County
- Second Alachua County Resident Dies of H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Stopping Rabies
- Hazardous Materials Scare
- Scare at Elementary School
- TB Scare in North Central Florida