What's private and what's public in your child's school?
It's a contract between you and your child's school - by signing it you agree to its contents.
The Student Code of Conduct is a tool used by school boards to inform parents and students of what's to be expected and what will happen if expectations are not met.
But a policy at Romeo Elementary in Marion County has one parent concerned for her child's safety. She says the policy threw her for a loop.
For more details, you can watch the video on the right
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- What's In Your Wallet?
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
- How Safe Is the Walk To School?
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- What's Your Stroke Risk?