AARP and Walgreens Wellness Tour
AARP and Walgreens tested people at North West Walgreens location earlier today for glucose levels, blood pressure, body mass index, body composition and bone density. Normally these tests would cost around $140 in the doctor's office, but all were done for free. The bus and staff are on the road for about 11 months out of the year, traveling from city to city throughout the country.
- AARP Helping Seniors Prepare for Hurricane Season
- AARP Holds Town Forum Meeting in Gainesville
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Suspect Who Robbed Gainesville Walgreens Found Dead In His Backyard
- Will St. Michael's Episcopal Church Be Torn Down to Build a Walgreen's?
- Flu Shots at Wal-Greens
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- Bank Teller Accused of Helping Steal Money From Bank Customer
- Survey Shows Students Skip Meals to Save Money
- 4 A's PAC Forum