Alachua County Jail Confirms First Swine Flu Case
Officials at the Alachua County jail have confirmed to TV20 the first Swine Flu case in the facility. The inmate, who is female, has been placed in isolation for the safety of other inmates. TV20 has a crew on the way to the scene and will have more information tonight at 6:00.
- The state now has five confirmed cases and 15 probable cases of swine flu.
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- Second Swine Flu Death in Florida Confirmed
- Swine Flu Update: Two More Deaths Confirmed
- Hospitals See More Flu Cases, Mostly Swine Flu
- First Alachua County Resident Dies of Swine Flu
- Possible Case of Swine Flu in Marion County
- T.B. McPherson Case Not Swine Flu, City Says
- Enterovirus Preparation; First Confirmed Case In Florida
- Gilchrist County Health Department Announces Confirmation of First H1N1 Cases