Canned Goods Challenge Kicks Off
For the second straight year, the "Gator Canned Goods Challenge for Kids" is underway.
Fans can bring canned goods donations to each home game and drop them off at Fanfest on the West side of the stadium near gate 2.
All cans collected will be donated to Bread of the Mighty Food Bank.
They will distribute the cans to needy children in a five county radius here in North Central Florida.
No cash donations are being accepted, just canned food.
And if you are not going to the game, you can drop your cans off at a host of other locations, listed below:
Pita Pit, 1702 W. University Ave
Ballyhoo Grill, 3700 W. University Ave
Gator's Dockside, 3842 W. Newberry Rd
The Swamp Restaurant, 1642 W. University Ave
- Poverty Challenge Kicks Off Monday
- Volunteers Build Truck Made of Canned Goods
- Local Woman Able to Make Good Living Off Of Mushroom-Growing Operation
- Trail Life USA Kicks Off
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- Science Fair Kicks Off in Ocala
- Alachua Co. Kicks Off New State Ed Program
- SEC Football Preview Kicks Off
- Gator Jazz and Blues Festival Kicks Off Homecoming Weekend
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum